Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Off to California

Happy new year! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Well, I'm not finished with support raising, but I'm headed for Palo Alto, California for training. I'll be getting some training at Stanford for the next 2 weeks and will end the trip by hanging out with my old friend John, whose a worship leader in San Francisco. I'm looking forward to getting to know my teammates Aerie and Chris and also meeting more of my state-side colleagues who'll be working in San Francisco.

When I return from California on the 19th, I will go back to Morgantown to speak at a Rotary meeting in West Virginia, and to speak at a mission's night at Trinity Episcopal. During my time back in Morgantown, I will also be moving everything out of my house-- last August I didn't know I'd be moving again so soon.

I leave for Kenya on February 9th and will be there until August 8th. Please pray for safe travels. Thanks. I'll be keeping you all updating during training, along with pictures. I apologize for the delay in blogging and lack of exciting entries. :(

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

have a blast at training! Cannot wait to see you here, hopefully soon! Karibu anytime!!