Tuesday, March 20, 2007

more info on my post

The newest info is that I will probably leave at the end of the summer/beginning of the school year and I will be teaching little kids, probably elementary age, which is what I do now. I really like that age, especially 3rd through 5th, which is the grades that I work with as a guidance counselor. At this age group they still want to learn, but they are also fun and understand a little bit of sarcasm. Another job that I might be doing is working in the office of a program that helps youths who live on the streets in Kampala ( the capital of Uganda). So, that's all the info I have for now. My contact person is currently communicating with the program in Uganda, to see what their greatest need is for me to be doing. And, they are talking to another girl whom I might be partnered up with there for the year. I guess she's still deciding if she wants to do it, and hey, I can't blame her...its a lot of money to raise! If I had the money, I'd leave tomorrow, but until I become famous or become best friends with Oprah, I'll be waiting for the support of 50 to 100 of my closest friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Не могу сейчас поучаствовать в обсуждении - нет свободного времени. Но освыобожусь - обязательно напишу что я думаю по этому вопросу.
[url=http://mastervoda.ru/]понятие трудового права[/url]