Thursday, March 29, 2007

Paypal now available

Today I created a paypal account for those of you who are internet saavy and would like to support me online. Just click on the "Make a donation button." For those of you reading, I thank you for just reading my blog. As you probably know I have to raise my salary for the year in Uganda. The donations are tax deductable to Africa Inland Mission, the organization with whom I am going. My goal is to get at least 50 people to make a pledge of $25 a month or more to make the minimum of $15,000 that I must raise to pay for the airfare, housing, food, etc.
I promise, none of the money goes to personal pleasure, although it would buy a sweet road bike-- am I right Lance? Just kidding... I do need to save/raise money on top of that to pay my fixed costs such as a car payment and student loans. Currently, I'm looking into deferring my loans and if anyone wants a car for a year, you can take over my payments and have a sweet ride for 11 1/2 months. So, I am trying my best to do what a girl's gotta do to not ask for support for my long-term bills.
p.s. I will LOVE one-time donations too! and much prayer!

No comments: