Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Breakfast


This Friday I am having a fundraising breakfast for the teachers at my school. Many props to Martins Grocery store for supplying free bagels for the event. At the breakfast teachers will eat doughnuts/bagels and watch my 5 minute powerpoint presentation and learn more about what I will be doing in Sudan. I'm excited for the teachers to hear about the situation in Sudan and how important education is all over the world. I'll add to the blog for updated information after the event.

For the most recent news to the north of where I'll be, here's an article from today's BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6632959.stm (Don't worry, I will be VERY far from here...imagine the eastern U.S. and Darfur is in Michigan and I'm in Florida...yeah that far).

No comments: