Thursday, May 10, 2007

War Dance...the children's story

Okay, I know that these blog entries are starting to look like a mini you tube site, but here is one last video. It shows the stories of some of the children from Gulu (N'n Uganda) who are preparing for a National dance competition. Its a very moving film. I suggest you watch it. These stories are not that far off from the children of Sudan that I will be teaching. One more update: my coordinator in Ikotos says that the people in their mid-20s, who have spent their entire lives in IDP or Refugee camps, are suffering from severe apathy. They have no hope and show a lot of bitterness towards the government. Please pray for those folks. I now see a venue well-suited for me to work in-- part-time from teaching.
Enjoy the video:

No comments: