Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Birthday Party



I had a nice brithday party yesterday, full of chocolate cake baked in a charcoal oven by Andrea, biscuits (cookies) proveided by Agnes, as well as Strawberry drink, coffee, candy and new friends. My Sudanese friends thought that the sprinkled on the cake were beads! We assured them that they were made of sugar! :) Here are some pictures from the party:
The first one is of some of the people at the party. THis next one is of Calum chowing down on the cake and biscuits. And you can also see the cake, Andrea's arm, and the awesome thermos that keeps water hot for hours.

I hope everyone is enjoying the day. I just found out that WVU beat Maryland by 31 to 14. So that makes me happy! Also, thank God for new friends and charcoal ovens!!

1 comment:

AutoTag said...

Happy belated birthday!