Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Awesome Christmas Prep video

Here is an awesome video to get you into the holiday spirit this season:



Now that you've watched the video, I'd like to add to that notion.

I'm going to be making holiday cards this year with pictures from my time in Kenya and in Sudan. The point is that you know that you have people on your Christmas list that you don't have the slightest idea what to get them; and so to alleviate that problem, I will send your receivee a Christmas card in the place of a donation of $10 or more. The card will have a note inside telling your receiveee that a donation has been made in their honor to Nuru International's Education program and the website so that they can follow up on what their gift has done for the people of Kuria, Kenya.

To do so, send a check written to NURU INTERNATIONAL with EDUCATION PROGRAM in the memo line to:

1357 Bitonti St.
Morgantown,WV 26505

Upon receiving the check, I will promptly send the card to the address you give me.

This way you get to give two-fold and the person you give to receives two-fold. It's win-win really.

THANKS!!

No comments: