Thursday, November 6, 2008

Information on Nuru donations


So some of you may be wondering how to donate in the effort to get me back to Kenya. I'm going to find out more information about monthly pledges because some have asked about that. For now, I'd say that if you want to donate monthly starting January, you can donate that way, but maybe email me your plans.

How do you donate?

Well if you want to donate via Google checkout, you can click on the link to the right and it will take you to the donation page.

Another way to Donate electronically is to use Facebook's cause page, click [HERE] (it's an easy process, for those of you who don't know Facebook).

OR, you can donate the old fashion way via check. The address to send checks to is:
Nuru International
189 Highland Avenue
Morgantown, WV 26505

***Be sure that if you write a check to make it out to NURU INTERNATIONAL and write in the memo line EDUCATION PROGRAM.
If you donate electronically, please send me an email, because I don't think there's a way to specify for the Education program right now. So this way I can keep track of the fundraising.

PS- All of the links, plus the address is on the website and you can view it by clicking on the donation link to the right, OR by clicking on the Nuru link.

I strongly encourage everyone to check out the Nuru website and watch the videos presented there. There are TWO new videos on the site that show the staff on the ground in Kenya and their life there.

Thanks for helping in the fight to end extreme poverty!!

No comments: