Monday, July 28, 2008

Email address change

I decided to grow up and get an email address that has my name in it. Its listed on the right for future reference, but here it is: meghanmsbaird@gmail.com. Hopefully the wierdos don't clog it up b/c I posted it. The old sendmeghantoafrica@hotmail.com account will be closed down soon. So email me using my gmail from now on. However, the other hotmail account that many of you use for me will still be my main account for now. We'll see if I can handle these 2 plus my school account.

Also, I plan to keep my blog through grad school since I plan to go back to Africa. So, hopefully I can keep you all interested even if some of the entries will involve the words, "term paper" and "finals week." WAIT! Don't get bored yet! I still plan to put more never-seen-before pics from Sudan and Kenya, as well as videos, now that my internet is faster. I hope to post a concluding power point video on here too, with pics and lots of thank you's.

Please View Tara Callander's very humorous top 10 list about coming back to America
http://tarainafrica.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Tara C said...

Thanks for adding my post- you funny girl I am glad you enjoyed it. I feel like I could add to the list everyday. Hope things are going well. Love all the fun pics- miss ya! Tara