Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The application is in and the references are out...

Ok, so after managing to find the post office and mailing the application, Africa Inland Mission (AIM) receicved the application and has emailed out the reference questionaires to my references. Note to all those who apply places in the future: make sure that you know the current email address for the person whom you use as a reference. I learned the hard way that one of mine was outdated.
So, besides the beads of sweat forming from the thought of my best friends writing my reference forms, I am excited about getting the ball rolling for this adventure. Hopefully, in the following weeks I will find out more information about my status.
Until then, I will keep this page updated with my feelings and concerns with preparing to live in another country for a year AND raising the money to get there. I am most worried about the money part. I need serious prayer for that. Thank you all who pray...God bless you.

No comments: