Sunday, December 24, 2006

jot for the day

One of the things to always remember: Call or email your references before sending in your application. One thing that I was taught in every business of art class, but did not follow through with when the time came. It has definitely been difficult to get a hold of one of my references and the questionaire is probably at his house by now. So, I would just like to pas that on to others so that they know how not to do things. The six "P's" is always a good rule: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. Something that I should have thought to do.

Not much more to update for now, except that I'm at home with my little family in Maryland for the week of Christmas. I need to break it to my Mom that I'm probably going back to Africa this fall. I have been holding off on it until I felt like it was likely...now's the time. The reason why its not an easy task, is because she gets really scared for me and so I have to reassure her that God could take me as a sit on the couch eating chips just as easy as in Africa. My Dad knows that I applied, but probably doesn't know that I'm serious about it yet. Before I left for Mali, my Dad was really upset about me going, but eventually, he supported the idea.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! <><

No comments: