Friday, December 8, 2006

Who knows where the Martinsburg post office is anyway?

So I mailed off the AIM application finally, but it took a little extra effort to do so. First, I had to fight off the parents at Wal-mart to print a picture of myself and then the next adventure was to find the post office in Martinsburg, which I never found. So, when I went to Shepherdstown (20 minutes away) for Bible study, I just droppedit into the mailbox there. Now, if all goes well, I will find out my assignment...

1 comment:

gretasoup2 said...

WhooHoo! I get to post the first comment on your blog! if the africa thing is on hold for a while you can come here to A'dam and be my personal french translator. i can only pay you in coffee and chocolate though.

p.s. have by chance you seen my retainer? ;)