Thursday, August 30, 2007

Leaving today





1.)This is my orientation group. We all were going different places, but of one mind. From the left: Me, Steve and Jamie, Sara, and Charlie.
2.)This is part of our AIM "A" team. From the left: Melissa, Miriam, and Kara.
3.)Voila la luggage!! I have 3 50lb. pieces and one backpack. Matching bags compliments of my Dad. One of the 50lb. bags is all school supplies compliments of Trinity Lutheran of Bowie; and 1 bag is all toiletries for the year; and the last bag is everything else you can think of that you need for a year-- everything except a tent! Hello airport customs!!

I am packed and ready to go. I have just a few more phone calls to make and I'm off to the airport. The next time you hear from me, I'll either be in Uganda or maybe even Sudan. Please, pray for a safe flight and that my baggage doesn't get lost or stolen-- and that we have blue skies. Everyone-- I will miss you and I hope you keep in touch. As much as I can, I will be posting a journal. write ya later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who loves to seek innovative things. Right now I am fabricating my personal solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I saw a truly brilliant site that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how precise the information given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would extremely treasure it, because I really would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.