Sunday, February 15, 2009

Made it one piece

Hey all,

Just to let you knowthatI made it safely into Nairobi on Tuesday night. I haven't been using my laptop because of the internet source options, so I haven't posted yet. Because I'm paying per minute at an internet cafe, this is just a short note to let you know I'm here. For the past week I've been staying with my friend Carolyn again and today or tomorrow I'll be heading to Kijabe to stay with my friend Erica (from thosewho remember her from ABO last July). Then next weekend I'll head back to Nairobi before hitting that LONG and DUSTY trail to Isibania (Kuria).

Maybe next posting will have some pics from the two weeks, or at least some pics of my new house when I get there!

All my luggage made it safely to Nairobi and i've been doing some required reading furiously. Although, yesterday Carolyn and I, along with a 7th grader from RVA, went to the Nairobi Museum and saw many artifacts from all over Kenya. Not your typical Valentine's day, but hey when you're single, what is?

I hope all is well back home. Take care and I'm praying for you all!

1 comment:

T@R@ said...

glad to hear that you made it safely! prayin' for ya